- Vertical Machining:
Cincinnati Arrow (2)
Doosan Mynx 6500 (new in 2013)
Doosan DNM 500 (new in 2014)
Mazak VCN530 (2) (new in 2015)
- Five axis Vertical Machining:
- Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM’s):
- Vertical Drilling & Tapping:
- CNC Lathes:
Hwacheon (new in 2013)
Mori-Seiki NLX2500SY (new in 2013)
- Design and Manufacturing Software:
The following file types are accepted:
- Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, CATIA V5, Solid Edge, UGS NX, Pro/ENGINEER
- STEP, IGES, SAT, DWG, DXF, VDA.
What Brotech Brings to the Table
- Reputation for precision work
- State of the art machines and equipment
- State of the art programming
- Ability to use full 3D solid models
- 5 axis machining
- Reliable service to the nuclear industry—the most demanding of industries—means we can handle your tough job just as well.
- Experience in contributing to the design process
- Developing solutions for application problems
- An able partner and qualified participant in the prototyping process.
Brotech typically exceeds the usual expectations of a CNC machining facility.